Thursday 30 January 2014

Ho Ho Ho January item

Sorry I am late posting, but better late than never, just back from holiday trying to avoid life but couldn't do it any longer.

Hello elves what a fabulous idea to prod us along to Christmas. Well  aren't we all going to be organised this Christmas.

Thanks to Narelle for hosting this.

My finishes for January are....

Making Spirits Bright Stitchery by The Birdhouse

Block one for North Pole Quilt

See you all in February, Happy Stitching
Sharon.

 

10 comments:

Leeanne said...

Well done Sharon!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous well done.xx

Fiona said...

I love those elves ...
Hugz

Sisbabestitches said...

Love the roofing fabric :)

Narelle said...

Thank you Sharon :o)
Great start to the year and love your elves.

Anthea said...

Oh I do love the North Pole block - I hope you enjoy stitching the rest of them! The wallhanging is lovely too - you've been busy!

Elyte said...

Two lovely items, that is a great start.

Sharon @ OSEWDIVINE said...

Thanks, sorry I have been late returning reply but trying to keep on track stitching, kids back at school more time now...

Sharon @ OSEWDIVINE said...

Thanks, thought they might help me move those projects along...

Sharon @ OSEWDIVINE said...

Thanks leeanne, hope your projects are going well....