Sunday 25 May 2014

Welcome Santa!

May is here! Well nearly over actually! I have been plodding away on this wool felt penny rug for the last couple of months. While working on my customers quilts today, I had to stop for a few coffee stops, so I finished the last few pennies.


Except Santa's mustache & beard all the wool felt is up- cycled from woolen jackets etc. I got the pattern from #20 Homespun magazine.
Now that he is made, sadly he is put away until it's time to decorate at Christmas, here he is in my big red sea chest. Sleep time Santa!


Once again, thanks Narelle for hosting this cool idea.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous

Narelle said...

A cool, or should that be warm, Santa :o)

Jeanette said...

Very lovely. Hugs,xx

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Lovely Santa.xx