Monday 30 June 2014

PASS Please

A cheery hello to all the lovely Elves.  It's fantastic to see all the pretty makes for the month of June and warming to read all your lovely comments to one another. As the wind howls outside my door I can picture a busy workshop with a toasty fire .... I'll designate myself the hot chocolate lady if you like. Of course if you're in the north you might like a cool breeze through open windows and I'll designate myself the cool refreshing drinks lady :)

As for my request for a Pass this month, I just haven't been able to get my schedule around everything that seems to need my attention and is keeping me away from sewing. The best part has been welcoming our first grandchild/grandson who decided he was introducing himself one month early. Mum, dad and baby Jake are all doing well and I managed to have lots of cuddle time last Saturday.

Wishing everyone happy sewing and remember .... it's never too late to get a head start.


2 comments:

Leeanne said...

Oh, shall we let her off ladies???? Of course! Take care & thanks again for hosting this cool motivator blog.

Noela said...

You have the best excuse Narelle, a new grandbaby. Enjoy him while he is new, they grow up so fast. hugs......