Tuesday 7 October 2014

EEEK!! it's October already

Firstly my apologies, this blog is such a good idea and I really thought it would get me going at the beginning of the year but I have failed utterly.  I am already in grave danger of knitting on Christmas eve.  But I can report that last week I finished these for my daughter


I put the pattern photograph up on face book as a joke and she said she loved them!  So she gets them!.  They are very quick to make (took me 3 days) and super cosy.  Its a free on-line pattern and there is a crochet version too.

Other plans for Christmas 2014 include some items made from hand spun.  I'm still spinning...

Hope you like my first contribution (lots more stuff on my blog, just not very Christmassy)

xx

chop'kins


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute,well done.xx

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Oh I love those,

Sheri said...

I love your Christmas blog! I am also doing a monthly Christmas post so will join you for extra motivation an creative ideas!

Gina E. said...

Oh Catherine, those knitted slippers are gorgeous! What a novel Christmas idea! I do wish I could knit, when I see something like that :-)

Sisbabestitches said...

Oh my these are fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing the pattern link Catherine :)