Wednesday 25 February 2015

One Stitch At A Time

Greetings from our workshop. Lovely to see everyone who was busy creating last month ... I'm looking forward to viewing all the lovely makes this time round.

Things are a little slow in my work space. Just don't seem to be able to get into any sort of routine lately but stitch by stitch I'm adding to my 'Merry Christmas Garden' - Block 2. I have all the pieces prepared for the large centre block and then it's onto the sewing machine to piece it together.


Ooops!  Forgot about this finish back at the start of the month.  I had it almost done in January ... just needed the stars quilted in the corners and binding stitched down.


Off to put the kettle on ... Merry Christmas Sewing

6 comments:

Jo said...

Cute mini. Did you do that on an embroidery machine

Renee said...

Narelle, the Merry Christmas Garden block is gorgeous! I look forward to seeing how it all looks at the end of the year. And the mini is adorable!

Fiona said...

every stitch is a bit closer to the finish... I love that mini... is is all applique? it's gorgeous...
Hugz

Sisbabestitches said...

Stunning mini! Your blocks are coming along beautifully, stitch by stitch is how they grow :)

Leeanne said...

Looking good, looks like you have been busy!

Nanna Ray said...

Hello there. I found this lovely blog on another stitching friend's blog. All the projects are really lovely and I think it is a wonderful idea to be making gifts throughout the year. Are you still open to enthusiastic stitchers becoming one of your "elves". If so, I would love to be part of your group. You can see some of my projects on my blog 1cr8ivmiss.blogspot.com.au Hope I can join in - if not this year, I shall just continue to follow the blog and enjoy all of your projects.