Monday 25 January 2016

January Blocks

Good morning lovely Elves ... the fun has begun. Looks like Jeanette and Maria in NC and Cheryll are off to a flying start ... well done and thank you for sharing.


This year I'm concentrating on having some Merry Christmas Garden progress to share each month and hopefully other little makes along the way. Here are the blocks finished this month ... a Present, 2 Circles and a Star ... all for Block 3.


To celebrate our Happy and very productive Elf Workshop, I have been looking back over 2015 and would like to say ... CONGRATULATIONS to Jeanette.  Well done on having an item to share each month through last year and keep an eye on your mailbox for a little something on it's way shortly.

A little house keeping:    Toni, could you email me pinsandwhiskers(at)gmail(dot)com with your email addy so that I can send you an invitation to join the blog ... your comment came through as a no reply.
                                    I have changed the comment section to a separate pop-up ... please let me know if anyone has trouble with it.

Thank you to every Elf for joining us again this year and
Happy Christmas Sewing.


2 comments:

Renee said...

I love the pieces for your quilt block. It will be so fun to see it come together this year. Thanks so much for hosting 1 X-mas Item a Month. :)

Sisbabestitches said...

Such sweet little block bits :) I agree with Renee, I'm really going to enjoy seeing the pretty blocks :)