Tuesday 23 January 2018

Christmas 2018 - 1 Item At A Time

Jingle those Bells and Hang the Stockings ... our workshop is open once more as we work our way through 2018, 1 item a month, towards a stress free, handmade Christmas.


Jump right in beginning 25th January if you have a gift or decoration for Cristmas 2018 that you can share. Or if you have a long term Chrissy project, share your progress.

A big congratulations to Elf Cheryll who added to her gift box every month ... Well done Cheryll, I'm sure your gifts were well received.

Merry Christmas Sewing 

4 comments:

Renee said...

Thank you so much, Narelle! Congratulations, Cheryll! I have a list of projects on my To Do List that should keep me busy preparing for Christmas this year!

Helen said...

I hope to be a better elf this year and get domething done. Thanks for hosting.

Cheryll said...

Yippee.... yes it did help at the time of year when we are all the most busy!
Thanks Narelle... xox

Miaismine said...

I would love to join in on this great idea! Thank you for the inspiration! Where do we add our gifts? Is there a linky party? Thank you for such a great idea!